Austin, June 1st

To: Slobberbone <slobberbone@yahoogroups.com>, "Drive by Truckers"
Subject: Austin, June 1st
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 16:10:31 -0500
Is anyone here planning on being in Austin in two weeks? I have just spoke
to a friend about something kinda cool coming up.
The Band of Heathens are playing at Antone's Friday, June 1st, for a DVD
taping of a live show. I have been given some spots on the guest list for
some friends. So if any of you might be interested in seeing a great band,
and maybe getting your mug in front of the camera, lemmie know.
If you are interested, please hit me off list, so I can pass on your name
and such, for the show.
The show will be from 8 pm to 10 pm, so it leaves your evening free for
other activities later on.
If you are interested, but not sure, I have 3 Heathens vids up on my myspace
vid page.

Brad

--
www.myspace.com/tequilabrad