Re: Well, it's not the water pump.../ Mission accomplished!

To: "Robert Weeks" <lists@woozy.com>, "derf" <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Well, it's not the water pump.../ Mission accomplished!
From: "David Riker" <davriker@digitalpath.net>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 21:46:53 -0700
Looks factory to me!  Good job.  I got home at the end of your saga, but
your solution is a good one.  I see your bottom hose reaches fine.  I have a
1500 shroud on my 1275 Midget to add clearance to eventually replace the
plastic fan with an electric one.  If someone else ever faces this, I made a
lower hose by taking a spare upper hose and cutting off just part of it to
fit the lower location.
David Riker
davriker@digitalpath.net
http://community.webshots.com/user/fool4mg