Windscreen glass replacement - 69 Sprite

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Windscreen glass replacement - 69 Sprite
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 16:51:33 EDT
Hi List,

It's getting close to the time when I need to replace the windscreen glass on
my Sprite and I plan to put the glass into my spare frame and then swap over
the complete assembly.

However, my spare frame is in fact the parts from 2 spare frames.  There are
problems with nearly every part I need to use.  The biggest problem is that
the metal right angle brackets for the bottom corners are damaged or very
rusty.
 As far as I can tell these brackets have been NLA for many years - the part
numbers are:AHA7071 & AHA7070.

Does anyone have a source for these parts as reproduction items?

Thanks

Daniel