Bugeye Windshield

To: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bugeye Windshield
From: "Mark" <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 10:34:27 -0500
The windshield on my near fifty year old Bugeye is so pitted and scratched I
have been considering a replacement.  Well, today I found a glass shop that
will replace it for a reasonable charge but I need to supply the glass and
rubber.  I think I recall that the Moss glass is a bit thin, is there
another choice?  How about the rubber molding from Moss?   I have had no
luck at all with the rubber parts supplied by them and Macgregor doesn't
list it.  Maybe AH Spares stuff is better?

Thanks

Mark
Nashville
http://www.ArrestMeRed.com