Re: rocker spacing

To: wsthompson@thicko.com
Subject: Re: rocker spacing
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 07:12:32 -0500
 Not personally, but I know folks that have when using aftermarket
rockers, such as the Keith Dodd 1.5 ratio ones.  The stock rockers have
pads that are so wide that it doesn't matter.  The high-lift have
narrower pads.  I know someone that bent a few valves before they figured
it out.

We debate whether the high-lift rockers are legal in vintage.  Roller
rockers are explicity verboten in our group.

David Littlefield