Re: road trip

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: road trip
From: "K. Valentine" <kevin@valentinephoto.net>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 22:59:07 -0400
On May 29, 2007, at 10:02 PM, Frank Clarici wrote:

> My family will be driving 2 or 3 Spridgets down from Jersey, we are
> leaving 2 days in advance sleeping ina motel somewhere along the way.

Our family will be traveling (with the Clarici clan) from
Pennsylvania with 2 or possibly 3 Spridgets.  I will probably be
trailering one car with tools, parts and grandkids in the tow
vehicle.  Andy will be traveling with us as well.  He will be
bringing his 1975, 1976, 1977 chrome bumper, round wheel arch
Midget.  It's his version of Frank's PIECES.  We may also have one or
two other local (Non-listers) traveling with us.

Kevin V.
Tuscarora, PA