Re: Fwd: Reference Number BMW:2551256003/23.

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Reference Number BMW:2551256003/23.
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 8:34:11 -0400
I think the "yahoo" part in the email gives it away.

My sister got an email from MasterCard on Monday telling her that she won a
trip for 2 to the second Ottawa vs. Anaheim playoff game ( in Anaheim ).  (
airfair/hotel/limo/game tickets/spending money )Naturally she didn't believe it
as the notification was sent by email!  Tuesday she was on a plane.  She
returns Sunday.

http://www.mastercard.com/ca/company/en/press/2007/03_1_hockey.html

Robert ( in Ottawa )
"Go Sens Go!!"