Re: Reference Number BMW:2551256003/23.

To: derf <derf247@gmail.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Reference Number BMW:2551256003/23.
From: Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 09:46:02 -0400
Yeah, why should they be allowed to speak their minds? It's not like
they're citizens or sumthin'.

And their wacky politics - mindlessly attacking the wrong country,
getting people killed, no plan, never pay attention to people who
actually know what they're talking about, 100% wrong on every topic
of the day,...

Oh, wait a minute...