Re: [Spridgets] Hi ya

To: "Marc" <smarc@smarc.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Hi ya
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 09:56:33 -0700 (PDT)
Nice cars Marc!  You know looking at the last picture of your Midget
reminds me.  Even though I have a Bugeye, the view from the driver's seat
of a square body is just as different and cool as a Bugeye.  You just
don't have that view from any of today's lumps they call cars.  The
fenders sticking up on both sides of the low sloping bonnet and in the
case of the Bugeye the headlight pods really set these cars apart from
anything else I have ever driven.  Just one aspect that makes these cars
so special.  Everything about these cars is very high on the fun factor.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2

Marc