Re: [Spridgets] One of my other projects nearly complete...No LBC

To: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] One of my other projects nearly complete...No LBC
From: Jethro <tr3.4.me@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 15:37:22 -0500
Jim,

I'm not a big follower of motorcycles but that is one seriously cool
looking bike!  It may not be LBC content but I'm glad you shared it
with us.

I took great interest in where you mention pulling it out of the
garage next year on June 9th, 2008 and do wonder how you managed to
get the pictures already!?!

Any chance you can get some good pictures of my car from next year so
I know whether I should keep going or just pull the plug on it now?