Re: [Spridgets] Hello and Kingpin bushings?

To: "Paul Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Hello and Kingpin bushings?
From: "Michael Conn" <mconn2@bright.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 21:11:08 -0400
Paul,

My very first car was a Morris, but I can't remember which one.   It was a
two seater tourer.   Have you any idea which one it would be?   I can
remember it only had 3 gears, and that I had to speed up to get to the speed
limit of 30 mph.   I think I'd remember, if you were to say it.

My former wife hated it.   Come to think of it, she hated a lot of things
about me.   Can't say I blame her.   (She enjoyed me driving her in her
father's 3.5 Rover.   I had to wear a peaked cap, and she sat in the back.
I never did discover what that was all about.)

Quello che sara, sara, he said with sadness.

Michael