Re: [Spridgets] ok, who tech'd this car?

To: "'David Lieb'" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, "'Spridgets'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] ok, who tech'd this car?
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 08:25:15 -0500
Might be too long of a shoulder on the lug nuts. They "torqued up" by
bottoming out, but did not fasten the wheels tightly to the hubs. I was that
nearly 15 years ago with a guy on the British Race Group Team, in a TR4 with
a surrey style hardtop. He lost a rear wheel coming in to 7 at Blackhawk and
totaled the car when it rolled.