Re: [Spridgets] Another computer NO LBC question

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Another computer NO LBC question
From: William McLeod <wbmcleod@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 20:26:56 -0700
I have a windows XP Home and a Windows Me, both with correct numbers
that I would be happy to donate, as well as a wide variety of
software for both systems. I threw Windows the hell out of my life
some time ago, and now run a mac laptop G4 and a PC laptop running
Linux Ubuntu (completely downloadable for free) and don't have to
worry about virii, worms and all that stuff any more!
Both machines were bought used on ebay, cheap like borscht!

Regards, Bill