Re: [Spridgets] Rib Case Gear box question AGAIN

To: Chris Manuel <cmanuel@wi.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Rib Case Gear box question AGAIN
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 06:53:13 -0400
Lining them up is easy. I use a screwdriver and line of sight and get
it right about 90% of the time on first try. Those wooden dowel
thingys you buy are more hassle than they are worth.

I would pull it apart and check since you have the whole thing out
anyway. May want to seriously consider replacing the clutch plate and
throw out bushing/bearing as well. If you don't, you know the whole
thing has to come out again later.

Larry

--

Larry Macy