Re: [Spridgets] midget car, mountain of work

To: "Jack Laird" <jlaird237@cox.net>, "Marc" <smarc@smarc.net>,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] midget car, mountain of work
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 05:54:27 -0700
Hi Marc,

Short piece of heater hose is best.  The bellows type hose currently being
sold for that head to water pump bypass are just junk.  DON'T use them!!

Cast iron or aluminum, there is not one better than the other.  The slop in
the bearing is unrelated to the cast material.  Shot bearings!!  These pumps
are inexpensive.

Paul A