[Spridgets] Dizzy spindle boss

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Dizzy spindle boss
From: Joe Lansing <kidjoevid@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 15:32:55 -0700 (PDT)
I wrote a month ago regarding my incredibly bad karma
and mechanical abilities when my brand new rebuilt
1275 broke the boss in the block for the dizzy
spindle. If anyone has any insight as to what went
wrong, please let me know what you think. See a pic at
the link below. I finally got a new block and it goes
to the machine shop tomorrow. Surely there isn't
anything one could do assembling the short block that
would cause this, would there? The freakin' thing ran
smooth for 60 sec.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40542646@N00/1243788992/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/40542646@N00/1242964161/

Joe Lansing
1962 effing Sprite
1972 effing tree-crunched, non selling, pile-o-GT6

FareChase.
http://farechase.yahoo.com/