Re: [Spridgets] Dizzy spindle boss

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>, Spridgets
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Dizzy spindle boss
From: Joe Lansing <kidjoevid@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 17:51:22 -0700 (PDT)
Just got back from the builder/machinists shop and
nobody there could believe it. No answers. They put it
together, but if I can't pinpoint cause of failure,
and they can't and nobody on this list can, then who
do I blame...BMC? Donald Healey? My machinist/builder?
I assembled things after he did the short block, and I
spun it numerous times before putting the pan on,
after the pan, after the head etc ad infinitum. No
interference at any time...

So it's 6-8 weeks for a new engine...

Thanks,

Joe