Re: [Spridgets] Nova Scotia, some LBC

To: Paul Asgeirsson <PAsgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Nova Scotia, some LBC
From: Nory <nory1@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 21:40:23 -0400
You should visit Rita's Tea Room -- You might like it.  If you can
get there Sept. 30th, you can get a package with tickets to her
concert.  I think you'll like her.  I haven't seen her in a few
years, but her voice is incredible, and she's a great songwriter.
You can get info about the Rita's Tea Room at http://
www.ritamacneil.com/tearoom.htm