Re: [Spridgets] SOS '07, a Little bit of Spridget Heaven part 1

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>, "Spridgets"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] SOS '07, a Little bit of Spridget Heaven part 1
From: "Robert Bruce Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 23:13:30 -0700
Ron...

...so I think he's just mad he couldn't surprise you. I know why you didn't
come, probably the noblest of all reasons!

Well, everyone else on the list tolerates his derisive comments, so I have as
well.  Especially in light of what he did for the BusterCluster.  I just wonder
if he deliberately tries to hurt people's feelings.

Actually, I have looked at the calendar, and see that Pam has chemo scheduled
just before Flounder's Fiesta, so I don't think she will be in any shape for
travelling that soon.  How come?  First, Blackhawk;  now Flounder's.  After
seven years of it, I should be getting used to it.

I gotta say, my friend, that the BusterCluster and having the Sprite again, has
given us a new lease on life.  Driving it, especially in this beautiful weather
that has followed the scorching 100+ degree spell, has been incredible and
brought back a lot of memories.  I will never know what to say to everyone.

All of the talk the last couple of days about the tach reduction gear makes me
wish even more that you could have proven to Smith's they had a viable product
that would forever earn them the gratitude of a helluva lot of people.

Oh, I don't know if I told you, but Scott has just been promoted to lieutenant!
 Yeah, I'm proud!!!!!

Pam sends her love to the Soave Crew, and wants to know if the house has sold
yet?  (I keep telling her, "Thou shalt not covet!")

OK, goodnight Chet.

Buster