Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Group..... Re: 948 Engine rebuild questions

To: oldsaabguy <oldsaabguy@comcast.net>, bugeye@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Group..... Re: 948 Engine rebuild questions
From: charles christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 16:56:11 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
lester,
i can do a head for you if you'd like.    ask frank if he likes the head i did
for his bugeye.   i only did the porting.   i can get a set of fresh valves and
put them in too!   getting an A series BMC motor to breathe is #1 in
importance!  are you using stock bugeye carbs or have you upgraded the motor to
the later carbs?   i got rid of my weber side draft in favor of seriously
modified SU's.  again ask frank!  he drove the car and told me do not be
suprised if it disappeared and was painted yellow(his car's color at the time).

chuck.
2 bugeyes and 8 saabs!