Re: [Spridgets] Unique Car Lift

To: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Unique Car Lift
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 13:40:03 -0500
FWIW, I have done that for YEARS, yet, last time I was putting an
engine in, the ramps shifted sideways, when I was raising and pushing
the tranny to get it into the tunnel area. I was in the driveway, with
the radio blaring in the garage, the car sitting just about an inch
above my chest, and no way to move. I could see the one ramp out
beside the car, and the other tire was still on the ramp, just barely,
and the ramp was tilted. Between songs, I hollered as loud as I could,
for my wife. She came out, anxious to help, and KICKS the ramp with
the tire balanced on it. This brought forth a slew of profanity, as I
just KNEW I was gonna get the full weight of the car on my chest at
any second.
I just wanna say, if you ARE going to use ramps, get the best, widest
ramps you can find.

Brad

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad