[Spridgets] Question

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [Spridgets] Question
From: <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 20:24:06 -0600
Folks:

As most of you know I am a Dist. for Moss.

I have been asked to "offer up" some info for the Q.C. (yes, there IS one)
folks and I can't help 'cause I would have to take apart the rear end on a
brand NEW, FINISHED job (ain't gonna happen<G>) to provide the answer.

<<I need to know the correct o.d. for the Spridget leaf spring rear bushing.

We have one customer stating that they are too small. They are loose in a new
spring eye, but I don't know if the spring is the problem, or the bush. >>

Anybody able to assist??

Thanks!!

Ed