Re: [Spridgets] 67 Progress if anybody cares

To: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 67 Progress if anybody cares
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 11:48:56 -0600
I'm old enough to remember using the term Xmas as an abreviation for
Christmas since the late 1940s. Long before the concept of "Political
Correctness". Its just an abbreviation people, get over it.

Xmas - ROTFLMAO - What's the difference?

Cheers!!
Jim

On 11/29/07, Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> They didn't !!!???  :)
>
> No.  I'm one of the ones who sees it more along the lines of political
> correctness.  I don't much care who I offend or exclude by calling it
> Christmas, even though I don't consider myself to be very religious.
>

> >From: "Patrick Elliott" <pelliott@innercite.com>
> >
> >And Why is that? Think the Greeks attacked us?
> >

> >Patrick Elliott
> >www.SyilAmerica.com

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City
Don't miss "50 Years of Spridgets" at Lake of the Ozarks, June 26-29, 2008!!
For info and registration... <http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org>