Re: [Spridgets] 67 Progress if anybody cares

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>, "Spridgets"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 67 Progress if anybody cares
From: "Robert Bruce Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 09:36:01 -0800
Frank, why in the world would you say "if anybody cares"?  Should should
know by now that we *all* feel that we are part of your project cars, and
how you are progressing!  This is especially true of those of us who have a
serious twinge of jealousy over your magical abilities with the forlorn and
destitute cars that we all love, but that would otherwise be destined for
the scrap heap;  if not just rusting away to a pile of Fe2O3.nH2O.

Buster