Re: [Spridgets] Heating the LBC workshop

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Heating the LBC workshop
From: "Charlie Shelden" <shelden3@pldi.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 22:50:17 -0600
Sounds similar, the same company makes a kit to attach a second barrel to the
top so you can get more heat, my shop is only 24x30 so it won't take a whole
bunch.  THis is most likely over kill to be sure, but I'm off for two weeks
and plan to spend some time in the shop with the car thought why pay for
propane if I can build this thing for less than 50.00.  I plan to put castors
on it and roll it under my bench in the summer as floor space is always
needed.  I bet it burns me out of there to be sure.

Charlie

  If it is the same as the one i had. They cook.

  Mine had a double barrel.

  earch.

It has removed 1945 spam emails to date.