Re: [Spridgets] Use your cell phone driving...

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Use your cell phone driving...
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 09:17:44 -0800 (PST)
Geeesh

  Is our generation so screwed up we need the government to baby sit us with
laws and bail them out from fires and other tragedies. I for one think we have
to many laws and way to much bailing out stupid rich people. I do not live
where any of that crap happens for a couple of reasons. One being i could not
afford it. The other being i have seen all the crap happening all the time. I
also think people should be responsible for their own actions.

  Vigil

Robert Bruce Evans <b-evans@earthlink.net> wrote:
  Billy Zoom wrote: "I guy out here was run over by a train a couple of
weeks ago while talking on his phone and pacing back and forth across a
railroad crossing."

Oh boy, just an inconsiderate "train driver" on his cell phone.

BE
You are subscribed as uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com

http://www.team.net/archive