Re: [Spridgets] Use your cell phone driving...

To: b-evans@earthlink.net, Spridgets@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Use your cell phone driving...
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 10:42:44 -0800 (PST)
You get on your cell phone and call a cop. After the jerk pays several hundred
for the space once - he should learn. If not soon he will not have any money.
In any case he is eliminated from the game.

  I do have a handicapped tag. I think in the last year i may have used it once
when my back was really killing me and i was going in to a store for a short
time to get med's. The rest of the time i use the regular parking lot just like
every one else. I figure the people that feel bad that day need it more.

  Vigil

Robert Bruce Evans <b-evans@earthlink.net> wrote:
  Vigil wrote: "I also think people should be responsible for their own
actions."

And what if they refuse? What are you going to do then? Just let them
hurt or kill others through their own stupid, inconsiderate actions. Prime
example yesterday. Pam has extreme difficulty walking any distance, and we
have a handicapped placard. At the grocery store, the handicapped parking
was filled. Filled with people who did not have a handicapped placard.
One obese hulk was standing by his car that had no handicapped placard.
When I asked him about it, he went into an obscene rage that he didn't need
one because he couldn't find a closer parking place, and besides, he
"claimed" his son was a cop! He continued his rage even while I was taking
down his license number! Touchy porker.

Buster