Re: [Spridgets] Use your cell phone driving...

To: "Guy Weller" <guy.weller@tiscali.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Use your cell phone driving...
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 16:34:55 -0600
Wow, penalties for eating behind the wheel... What type of fine are you
threatened with for that offense.
I know a girl that changed her clothes while driving. I don't know who was
more distracted, her, or the men around her. She is rather attractive, just
not real bright.

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad