Re: [Spridgets] Please define idiot...

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Please define idiot...
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 00:12:16 -0600
They aren't skating terms, you uncouth cretins!  They are dance steps for
everything from ballet to salsa. Looks like I wasted two minutes of my
valuable time typing THAT analogy. Henceforth I'll stick to guns, cats,
Frank Zappa and turds in the punch bowl.

Pearls before swine...   ;-)
--
Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City