Re: [Spridgets] Ebay cojones

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Ebay cojones
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 22:30:01 -0500
Ron Soave wrote:
> Curious to see if anyone bids on this, a $300 bare
> 1275. This seller always seems a bit "out there",

Out there! I have seen some of his Ebay stuff and his prices.
Like Crazy Eddie used to say in his TV ads....
"Our prices are INSANE!"
I think this is the guy who wants $200 for a Midget door, $99 for the
vent window from the door, $40 for the door handle and $99 for the
window glass, then he sells the window mechanism for another $100.
Does he really get $550 for a used Midget door?
If so, I'm gonna retire :)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ