Re: [Spridgets] Ebay cojones

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Ebay cojones
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 21:38:45 -0600
Cool!!  I've got $1100 worth of Midget doors taking up space on one side o
the garage!!  Lessee....   $600 worth of shot in the ass ribcases, prolly
$400 worth of seat frames and rails....   Oh!  And Frank just sent me a
steering rack and steering column!  At this rate I should be able to get
another $800 for those.....    Wow!!  I wonder how much the entire Midget is
worth!?  It just boggles the mind!
--
Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City