[Spridgets] Fw: (no subject)

To: 'Spridgets' List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Fw: (no subject)
From: roger cotting <rbc_48183@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 09:22:01 -0800 (PST)
Roger Cotting

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: roger cotting <rbc_48183@yahoo.com>
To: Mike/Donna Carpenter <mail4carpenters@peoplepc.com>; Michael Conn
<mconn19221@roadrunner.com>
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 11:33:24 AM
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] (no subject)

I agree with you about the Healey club magazine, but that was in the past. I
wrote and had published and article this year about our first customer car the
we restored. ( This list had a preview). There are more little Healey articles
principally because there are many vocal Sprite owners that don't let the
editor neglect
Sprites.

Roger Cotting