Re: [Spridgets] Weights of wheels...

To: <shop@justbrits.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Weights of wheels...
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 11:56:01 -0500
Very interesting website.  Do I understand correctly that the MWS wheels
are available from stateside vendors?  If so, how do they compare,
price-wise, to Dunlop and Dayton?
Of course, I'm all set on wire wheels for the next few years.  However,
when I finally get around to my BGT restoration (that I've had all of
the sheet metal on hand for several years, now), I'm contemplating wire
wheels for it, replacing the original Rostyle wheels.  Yes, I've got the
correct rear axle assemblies, and good front & rear hubs, too.
Bud Osbourne