Re: [Spridgets] heads up on "rust converters"

To: "'Ron Soave'" <soavero@yahoo.com>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] heads up on "rust converters"
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 23:41:20 -0500
Well, not exactly.  It sounded to me like Eastwood was admitting that
their product was incorrectly labeled.  Now, however, it remains to be
seen what they will do to make things right for those that had problems
with the stuff.  In the case of the two 356s, the cars will have to be
stripped, and cleaned by immersion (ala Redi Strip), which isn't going
to be cheap.
The Harbor Freight parts washer thing just sounds like something you'd
expect from any outfit specializing in cheap, Chinese-made imitations.
Bud Osbourne