Re: [Spridgets] Effing snow!

To: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Effing snow!
From: "Mark" <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 09:50:48 -0600
Robert,

You might not want to guess that the weather forecasters are going to be
wrong.  This storm went through Nashville last night and was the worst storm I
have seen in my 60+ years.  Most of Nashville was spared but the damage in our
surrounding areas is devastating.  At least put your top up!  2 inch hail was
common and they are saying that the super-cell tornado that hit 5 miles north
of my house was an F5.

Mark Endicott
Nashville