Re: [Spridgets] Effing snow!

To: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Effing snow!
From: "Bud Pazur" <bpazur@excel.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 11:28:35 -0600
Hey -

I (and my wife) are working out of our house today - it's going to be 7" to
9" (and that's not just the snow), and very infrequent plowing. I can handle
the tech support on voice mail and email from here, and I didn't have
anything scheduled in the plant. Jim - I am going to finish (with the help
of Denise) the Delta trip VCD I promised you months ago.

Bud

Mr White - 1275 Street Bugeye
SilverStreak - 1275 Race Sprite
"The Buddha... resides as comfortably in the gears of a...transmission as he
does in the petals of a flower"

- Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and  the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance