Re: [Spridgets] rte.70 to Ozarks?

To: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] rte.70 to Ozarks?
From: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 16:59:40 -0800
Hello Glen,

       i've read Jim Johnsons's post. .. I too have heard that the
       surface of I-70 is horrid. .. the smoothest Interstate from my
       information is I-90. but that's way out of the way for you i
       fear..

       i'm planning on going thru Salt Lake but on i-80 going out ..
       coming back on I-90....

       the distance to Osage Beach from Kelso Washington (my start
       point) is 2047 miles. .. from Seattle Wa, wihich is 120 miles
       north of me, the distance to Osage Beach is 2098 miles... go
       figure.... that's the I-90 route.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:pythias@pacifier.com