Re: [Spridgets] Floor Jacks

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Floor Jacks
From: "Dave G." <dmg@bossig.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 11:45:37 -0700
At one time, I worked for a guy who was the company manager for all
business in S.E. Asia...
He lived in Hong Kong and travelled a lot...
His standard phrase was "I don't eat anythig that ends in 'ese' "!!
He only ate in European hotels or restaurants that specially catered for
Europeans..
His daily lunch was a burger and fries...
That didn't prevent him from getting a 'dose'  <G>

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA