Re: [Spridgets] Front End Reassembly

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Front End Reassembly
From: Chris M West <chris_west@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 12:29:44 -0400
Skip Tannen wrote:
I'm getting ready to put my front end back together after refreshing

Skip - I would STRONGLY suggest not using Never Seize, or any other
PETROLEUM based lubricant  anywhere that it might come into contact with
rubber parts as it will prematurely deteriorate that rubber.  Instead,
use a synthetic grease as is usually used on, and sold for, brake
calipers.  It will not harm the rubber and is made to resist high heat,
extreme pressure and "under car" environments.  My information, by the
way, is directly from a Raybestos brake seminar that I atteded several
years ago as part of my job in auto parts.

Chris

AN5L35578