Re: [Spridgets] Ebay Jag

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Ebay Jag
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 08:39:14 -0500
>I actually beg to disagree. IMHO the E-Type is an odd looking duck.
> Want's to be a swan, but failed, and failed badly.

Larry,
At least one of us agrees with you. Especially about the tracking width.
Never have understood that. The extra width of the car accomplishes nothing
positive with that narrow little track. The E-Type coupe is an even stranger
duck. I have read Peter Egans' Side Glance articles about women swooning
over his E-Type coupe and figured he must have a great fiction career
awaiting him someday.
David Lieb