Re: [Spridgets] Gas Prices and the 50th

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Gas Prices and the 50th
From: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 10:34:31 -0700
  Here in Santa Barbara, gas has been over $4 for a week now, I paid
$4.21 for the cheap stuff last night.  Never thought I would see the day
(or maybe hoped I would never see the day) where it costs $60 to fill up
a small gas tanked Honda S2000, can hardly wait to have to fill up my
GMC truck

 Chevron around the corner from my work is $4.24 Regular and $4.45 for
Premium this morning.   For the first time in 30 years of marriage my
wife and I are having to budget gas costs into our summer vacation
plans, gas was always so minor that we never took the freeways and
always took the scenic detours and never totaled the gas costs into our
vacation, this year its "You want to go to that lake for the afternoon
or have an extra vacation day or 2?"