Re: [Spridgets] Denso alt mount

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Denso alt mount
From: Mike/Donna Carpenter <mail4carpenters@peoplepc.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 08:00:25 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Ron and all,

I would like to switch to alternator on my Seven.  I remember seeing and
meeting Mal Fay at Mid-Ohio back four or five years ago.  I liked the small
alternator set-up.  I would like to buy one and need the part number or better
description and any info that is passed to Ron.  Can youall help me?

Thanks,

Mike Carpenter