Re: [Spridgets] Electrical Problem

To: <dlancer7676@comcast.net>, "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Electrical Problem
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 09:21:14 -0400
David,
Your best bet is to start with the appropriate wiring diagram for your
car, and trace each circuit, from the tail lamps forward, until you find
the fault.  A simple, 12v test lamp will help you find out where you
have power and where you don't.  You may need a helper, to push the
brake pedal.
While I do NOT consider myself to be a "sparky" (electrical systems
guy), I have had great results from using a very thorough, deliberate,
systematic approach to finding electrical faults.
Bud Osbourne