Re: [Spridgets] Electrical Problem

To: dlancer7676@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Electrical Problem
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 18:30:49 -0400
dlancer7676@comcast.net wrote:
> Hey guys!  Hope everyone is doing well and your Spridgets are running great!
>
> My '79 has a problem that I have tinkered with for months but have never
>cracked the nut.  It is a problem also that keeps the car off the road:  no
>brake lights and no signal lights.   The headlights and taillights work just
>fine.

Turn the key on, check for power of the fuse box on the green wires. If
you have power there, check for a loose connection where the rear
harness plugs into the main harness up under the dash on the right side,
sort of in the glove box.
Green wires are fused with the key on, powered from the key by a white wire.
Brake lights are green & green/purple
Signals are green & green/red or grn/white (left or right)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ