[Spridgets] Another question on seats...

To: spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Another question on seats...
From: "Dave G." <dmg@bossig.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 11:10:54 -0700
My seats have no diaphragms...
Looking at the parts books, I see that A-H changed from the rubber sheet
diaphragm to a webbed diaphragm.
My guess is that the webbed one is easier to instal than the sheet one.
I'm NOT building a concours or 'correct' car - just a daily driver.
Mine are the early non-reclining seat back, no head-rest type.
Is there a good reason why I should NOT use the webbed version - and
reduce the risk of getting hurt during the install??

TIA..

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA