Re: [Spridgets] Only 2 days left for Conclave 2008 early

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Only 2 days left for Conclave 2008 early
From: Rick Snover <ricksnover@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 13:42:24 -0700
Doh! I was filling out my Gymkhana form, and I just noticed that there's a
deadline!

At 12:41 PM 4/28/2008, Rick Snover wrote:
>...If you're planning to run the Gymkhana, you also need to visit
>http://www.austinhealeyconclave.com/ and print, complete and return the form.

PRIOR TO MAY 1st. That's this Thursday, so you'll probably need to scan and
email it to mailto:clsharp100@aol.com. The classes and the number of
trophies will be determined by these forms getting submitted, so if you
want your car to be in a class where it can compete for a trophy you should
get busy soon.

Rick