[Spridgets] Anyone need a weber 40 and manifold?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Anyone need a weber 40 and manifold?
From: "Charlie" <shelden3@pldi.net>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 00:18:17 -0500
I am cleaning up my spares, I have a DCOE 40 with intake that has the proper
throttle linkage, it comes with about a dozen jets a couple of emulsion
tubes, some chokes and venturies as well.  If anyone is interested I thought
I'd offer here before it goes ebay.  Contact me off list for pics and
details.

charlie

It has removed 2144 spam emails to date.