[Spridgets] Painted my MG

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Painted my MG
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 23:50:32 -0700
I finally painted my MG.  This is the first car that I have ever painted
and it looks like it came out pretty good.  I learned everything I know
about body work during the OShit's back east.    I studied under the
Italian master.  I could not find any Taco Bell wrappers so I had to use
a local wrappers from Taco Time.  I hope the last as long as the Taco
Bell wrappers.  Throw in a a few zip screws and some bondo and it looks
almost like a professional job.  I have just finished the tub and here
is short list of things I learned:

1.  Things that are higher than the surrounding metal are hard to fix.
2.  Final color creates a lot more mist.  Don't leave your nice new cell
phone out.
3.  Not sure I really know how to shoot color.
4.  I learned that I have a lot more to learn.
5.  Dust control.  I don't have a clue.
6.  When welding I now know how much heat will warp a panel.
7.  Plug welding holes is hard than it looks.

See the picture @ http://www.dotphoto.com/MemViewAlbum.asp?AID=5249116

Gilroy