Re: [Spridgets] OT- Beer

To: "Heard" <heard@datatrontech.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] OT- Beer
From: shelden3@pldi.net
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 15:55:15 -0500 (CDT)
Well in that kind of heat I like a mildly hopped beer maybe even go sweet
like a framboise or something another.  Can't go wrong with a decent wheat
brew, cool and light on the tongue...good for just sitting back.

But then an English Nut beer is good anytime as well...and is good at
about 50 plus degrees (drinking temp)

Charlie