Re: [Spridgets] OT- Beer

To: rbastedo@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] OT- Beer
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 18:10:50 -0500
On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 5:49 PM, Rick Bastedo <rbastedo@gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>

> If I had a still I'd just pop it right in there, but they make you get a
> license for those around here, even for home use!

<snip>
You only need a license if they catch you, Rick    ;-)

> Meanwhile I live a couple blocks from the Snoqualmie Falls Brewery and they
> fill up my 5 gallon keg as long as I pay them. They have some really good
> craft beers too.

Sounds great to me.  You can crawl home from their tasting room!!   ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City
Don't miss "50 Years of Spridgets" at Lake of the Ozarks, June 26-29, 2008!!

For info and registration... <http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org>